Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Future @ OU

Currently I am involved in my sorority, Pi Beta Phi, CAC's High School Leadership Conference Exec, and several Bible Studies.  I have greatly enjoyed my time so far in these activities, and I would love to continue doing them here at my time at OU.  I would also love to be an SGL for camp crimson, and possibly OU Cousins.  I have heard great things about these programs, and they seem like a good fit for me.  I love to build relationships and encourage others, and both these fit this quality of mine.
I am doing well with my priorities so far, but I know I cannot become to comfortable and satisfied.  I need to keep striving for the next thing to accomplish my goals, such as applying for internships, seeking career guidance, and furthering relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment